Media, we welcome you to contact us anytime to learn more about Maker Faire, to schedule and interview, or to discuss media sponsorship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Red Deer Mini Maker Faire (may also refer to as simply Maker Faire, or Red Deer Maker Faire)
- Date & Time: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 10am to 5pm
- Tagline: Maker Faire is the Greatest Show (and Tell) on Earth
- Description: A family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker Movement. It’s a place where people show what they are making, and share what they are learning.
- Website: makerfairerd.com (for all event info and tickets)
- Producer & Host: Red Deer College
- Venue: Red Deer College, 100 College Blvd, Red Deer, Alberta
- Type: Annual showcase of creativity and innovation
- Content: We anticipate over 50 unique, and interactive exhibits, performances, and workshops.
- Attendance: Projected attendance is 1,200 people
- Ticketing: Free event, registration required at www.makerfairerd.com
- History: This is the second annual. Previous was June 20, 2016, with over 750 people attending.
We require any media who would like to attend Maker Faire to apply for Media Credentials ahead of the event.
[Click here to apply for Media Accreditation]
Select Photos from 2016
Media Coverage From Previous Years