Join Us in 2018
If you are interested in participating next year then let us know what you have in mind, and we’ll let you know as soon as we announce dates and the Call for Makers.
Here’s some suggested ideas for topics that we’re looking for:
- Wearables, E-Textiles, Fashion Tech
- Biology/Biotech and Chemistry Projects
- Drones & RC Fun
- Homesteader & Domestic Arts
- Kinetic, Fire & Installation Art
- Digital Fabrication – 3D Printers, CNC, ETC
- Open Hardware Projects
- Design: Industrial, Fashion, Product, Urban
- Young Makers & School Maker Clubs
- Music Performance
- Hacks of Any Sort
- Foundry & Blacksmithing
- How-To Workshops, Panel Discussions and Presenters
- Electronic Projects
- Textiles and Arts and Crafts
- Rockets and RC Toys
- Sustainable Transportation
- Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
- Bicycles and Human-Powered Machines
- Shelter (Tents, Domes, etc.)
- Unusual Tools or Machines
- How to Fix Things or Take them Apart (Vacuums, Clocks, Washing Machines, etc.)
Maker Exhibit: Our standard setup for a Maker exhibit is a 8’x8′ space. If you need more space for your exhibit or project, please let us know in your application. Use this space to display your work and/or demonstrate how you make something.
Presentations or Workshops: 25 minute or 40 minute time slots. These can be demos, stories, how-tos, and group (panel) conversations.
Performances: These can be any stage or mobile performance based concepts that do not require a dedicated space when not performing.